SimulaTools is a collection of Simula packages:
A README file describes this
- a package for writing object-oriented window programs (X11
- a set of interface routines to access X11 from Simula;
- a package for easy set handling;
- various useful text handling tools and routines for writing a
text based user interface.
This package also includes the files you need to install the Simula
programming environment used at Ifi.
A tar file contains all the files
(This file is 327 Kbytes, but compressed versions are available in
A few documents describing these tools are available:
More documentation (particularly in English) will appear in the coming
- settools.ps (in
- An introduction on how to use the SetTools
package to easily make complex sets.
[204 Kb; also available in
- suapaper.ps (in
- An introduction to the WindowTools package.
[196 Kb; also available in
- An introduction to SimpleWindow, a part
of the WindowTools package defining a particularly simple kind
of window interface.
[309 Kb; also available in
- The complete guide to the WindowTools package.
[968 Kb; also available in
Last update made 27. February 1995 by
Dag F. Langmyhr